20th Jan was only 3 days ago, and already thousands of downloads of the new IDE, thanks!
We received a lot of compliments and also some small bugs to fix and a request for a cleared documentations.
We are working on this and we just released the following:
- Website – Get Started! Page with more detailed info
- Website – FlyPort Page more info about Pin naming and functions
- Datasheet – Released the new rev.3 (download on Flyport page)
- Programming – On the new datasheet we make clear the link between PCB pin name and programming name used for each signal.
- Demo: the application Buttons and Leds was not connecting to your network since the Connection command WFConnect(WF_DE
FAULT)was missing. Now it was fixed, rev 1.1
We are working also on a Forum, now we have it for internal use becuase we wanna pubblish the most asked questions and we wanna answer there. We’ll release it to be pubblic as soon as possible.
Now we are answering to your questions, one by one!
NOTE: Please don’t ask questions about TCP/IP and other things you can find googling. We received email regarding the difference between Ad Hoc and Infrastructure mode….well you must know this before starting any kind of wireless App! Thanks!