Good news for you, fellows! the new IDE 2.1 for the openPicus Open Source project will be released in a couple of weeks.
Here are the main updates:
- - Ability to remap all the functions on pins with IOInit(); (on the current IDE 2.0 it ran only digital IO)
- Simplified management of the external interrupts with a proper function; in IDE 2.0 it was needed to act on the registers of the PIC.
- Energy saving: you can turn off the WiFi transceiver and the micro (Hibernation)
- From wizard it is now possible to modify the number of serial ports and buffers and the number of socket buffer UDPe
- Pushuttons debounce function improved
- Autocomplete improved
- Added a timestamp to compile and download.
- Visualization of Ram status at the end of compilation.
- You can add HTML documentation to the project
- Various minor bugs fixed
The IDE 2.1 will be released on the next weeks. Bookmark our blog so you do not miss the release of the new IDE 2.1!