openPICUS team is happy to announce the released of the new IDE 2.1 and the Flyport Programmers Guide.
The IDE 2.1 main updates are:
- Energy saving functions: you can turn off the Flyport or just the Wi-Fi transceiver (Hibernation)
- Improved IOInit() function to easily remap all the peripheral pins
- Simplified management of the external interrupts with a simple instruction
- From Wizard it is now possible to modify the number of serial ports and their buffers size
- From Wizard it is also possible to select the number of UDP sockets and related buffers size
- Pushbuttons debounce function improved
- On code editor improved Autocomplete and Tooltips added for each function
- Added a timestamp at the end of compiling process
- Visualization of Ram status at the end of compiling.
- It is possible to add HTML documentation to each project
- Framework global performance improved
- Full compatibility with each C30 version >3.24
- Various minor bugs fixed
Download the new IDE 2.1
The Programmers Guide explains the software embedded inside the Flyport and how it works. More than 60 pages with explanations and examples.
Download the Programmers Guide.