Hack Reality by WhyMCA is a free event oriented to the interaction between mobile and reality. At Bologna, Italy, 4th of February, developers and designers will be able to dedicate to the creation of hacks that are inspired by a lot of technologies.
openPICUS will be present at this hackathon with its hardware: Flyport Ethernet, Lighting Nest (with relays and dimmer to control the lights) and Audio Nest (for the audio streaming). As you can see, all the hardware is new! We’ll have a nice surprise for you thanks to Lego Mindstorm
- ARchitect, Wikitude Augmented Reality framework for mobile and web application
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, the LEGO kit that allows you to create robots with motors and various sensors.
- Kinect, the Microsoft’s innovative controller capable of tracking the movements of the body
- Arduino, a small and open source electronic board based on hardware and software very flexible
- Stampanti 3D, an interface for Kinect and Android for the Galileo printer
- Android Open ADK (Accessory Development Kit), controls USB devices from your Android device
- NET Micro Framework, Microsoft technology for developing embedded applications.
- BTicino L3504SDK, a suitcase inside which is a mini pre-wired home automation system, controlled TCP/IP with Open Web Net.
See you at Hack Reality by WhyMCA 4th of February, Via Gobetti, 101, Bologna, Italy